miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2017

WEEK 1 - WRITING

I introduce myself because it is my first blog entry. I am Inmaculada and I live in San Javier. I am 22 years old and I love English due to that, I am studying this degree. Today, I am going to talk about writing.

I started creating a blog three years ago in a subject of the degree. It makes me better at writing and I believes that having a blog is very important to improve our English and our communicative skills. Another technique is to review grammar books where we could find some common mistakes or doubts about English, for example, one of this book is called "Advanced Grammar in Use". It is full of exercises and solutions that help you to correct every single mistake and to learn.

Another method is reading. When you read a book or a newspaper, you can see some different methods of writing, different syntax or words that you have never seen. It is fundamental to read something each day.

Finally, we can look up several websites where you can find examples of writing or exercises. For instance, http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish, this web will help you listening some videos and reading the dialogues. Another website which I use is https://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/. There, I can do some exercises to practice my English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario