miércoles, 25 de octubre de 2017

ERASMUS LIFE.


Laura is a person who is very shy but at the same time very talkative. I really knew her at this stage of my life where I really needed her. She has always been a working girl in every aspect. She was very supportive to me and will always be the shy, sweet and funny girl I found there.

I met Emilie there in Strasbourg, at first glance she seems a bit shy, but she is just the opposite. She is an extroverted, cheerful girl who always has some plan proposed to spend the afternoon or evening. Of course, a studious and generous girl.

Myriam is a very caring girl, she is always giving you kisses and hugs. She is always worried about you. In addition, she is also a very talkative girl and a bit crazy girl. Although she is not a very studious person, she is hardworking and she always tries to do her best.

Mercedes was the person who was with me through thick and thin. She started and ended the Erasmus beside me. I can say of her that she has a big heart, she is a very polite and a generous person. Although, she is a bit darling she is modest. 





Nazli was the last friend that I met in Strasbourg. She was a great find. She is a good, optimist and organized person. She seems a bit shy but finally, she is an outgoing person. Although, she is a very calm person. 



This image is the Roman Coliseum. I would like to see Italy because it is one of the cities of Europe which I have not yet been able to visit. I would love to see its streets, its museums, its monuments, its people, its culture, its food, everything seems nice to me there. I hope to visit soon.


Burma is the country represent in this image. This country is one of the countries that my father and I have always wanted to go. Three years ago, I was in Thailand and it was the best country of all that I visited, but I suppose it would be for the fact of being the first Asian country. That is why Burma knows that I will love it as much as Thailand and I am looking forward to visiting it.


SHORT TEXT
Anyone's dream is to have money so if I had enough money, I bought me a house. Then, I would love to go around the world with my whole family and with some friends where I would spend a whole year. I would also decide on having a good time in each country and meeting new people of different cultures. Although it would have a comparison between cultures and people, we are very friendly and outgoing people. So, we do not have any problem with people who have other nationalities. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario