jueves, 28 de diciembre de 2017

FINAL WRITING

Hello everyone, 

This blog has helped me to have a continuous work on writing and it has helped me to improve in English. In addition, we had to write about a topic every week and always about what we did in class during the week.

Apart from writing in this blog, I have done many activities to improve my writing. Some of them have been: doing exercises of different books; reviewing proposal, review, and letter; listening to the radio some days; reading some newspapers in English; watching some videos, and reading some books.

Although this blog has helped me a lot to improve, I think there could be some point that would be useful for the student.

For example, the students could write an extra work each week, in which they received feedback from the teacher, about different topics that you can find in the final exam of the semester. Thus, writing could be improved in the types of writings that Cambridge or the University of Murcia ask us for.

This simply would be a piece of advice I could give. For the rest, I am very grateful to write in this blog, which has helped me improve my English.

Thank you very much. 

Inma.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario