miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2017

WEEK 9 - URBAN LIVING



Paris would be the perfect city to live. When I am 50 years old, that city will continue being as wonderful as it is today. Notwithstanding it is a beautiful city due to its landscapes, its Eiffel Tower, its gardens, its museums, its beloved Notre Dame cathedral, its wonderful picturesque neighborhood called Montmatre, all its culture and its people; it is an ideal city where you can see the joy, the tourism of different types of people and, of course, the food. 

I think that when I am 50 years old, I could enjoy everything there and I could get more knowledge due to the different kinds of culture. For instance, I would love to go to museums, to learn everything that I could find inside a museum. Also, I would to go to the opera or the theatre and I would enjoy to see several performances of Parisian people.

Moreover, weather is seemed to Spanish weather. So, it could be a positif point to go there. I would be delighted, because it would be the perfect city. In winter, it would be a beautiful weather due to snow, although it could be a little cold. However, in summer, it would be a perfect weather. We would have a sun and a hot weather. 



Krakow, a cheap city where I could live and it is a beautiful city. 



Rome. It is a wonderful city and it has a lot of culture, as monuments, theatres and basilicas. 


The activities you've done this week to improve my English have been:

I have been practising my writing doing some essays and I have been listening the radio in English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario