viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

WEEK 6 - TELLING THE TRUTH

There is a website where we can find several lies that Donald Trump has mentioned. - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html 

Some of these lies are the following ones: 

“Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

“I saved more than $600 million. I got involved in negotiation on a fighter jet, the F-35.” (The Defense Department projected this price drop before Trump took office.)

- “I don’t know about it. I haven’t seen it. What report is that?” (Trump knew about Flynn's actions for weeks.)

LIST OF CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIAR

- 1. Obsessive, controlling, and compulsive behaviors

- 2. Jealousy

- 3. Anger

- 4. Rapid thinking

- 5. Good memory

- 6. Being natural performers

LIAR, LIAR

From my point of view, this film is a positive example which shows the lie as a negative point in a person's life. The main character is about to lose his family because of the lies. But thanks to the desire of his son, he realizes that the lies only lead to the bad and that using the truth he can also be a good lawyer and he can have happily to his family. 

This desire shows how unhappy he was when he told lies.

This week, I have seen the film Liar, Liar in English and I have read some news in BBC newspaper. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario